Call Us: 937-203-2653
A minimum of 5 registered & paid participants
WHY THE CORPORATE / TEAM CHALLENGE?
FOR BUSINESSES, to help build relationships in the office, strengthen your team’s work environment, and promote health, physical fitness, and fun!
FOR FRIENDS, to have some fun and compete with other groups to see whose group of friends are number ONE.
FOR SCHOOLS, to show your school pride, raise some money for your school, help build current and new friendships, and promote health and physical fitness.
An award goes to the Team & School
with the lowest cumulative total of it's five
fastest runners. Timing chips will be used
to calculate individual and team times.
An award goes to the Team & School with the greatest number of paid participants who register and complete the race.
Running a race with co-workers or with a group is much more fun than running a race alone! Our Corporate Team Challenge program allows you to create a company team and encourages team building and corporate wellness! Corporate Team Challenge program is for companies or clubs that are driven to promote wellness, and are looking to encourage a healthy lifestyle while having fun in the process! The program makes it easy for the corporation while providing a
few team perks as well!
LARGE GROUP - GETTING STARTED IS AS EASY AS EASY AS 1-2-3
1. Designate a Team Captain for your company and have them develop a team. Recruit, full time & part time employees.Encourage employees to ask their family members & friends to run the race too.We will supply you with the registration forms to distribute and collect from racers, and an excel spreadsheet to enter all the racer info into as you receive the registration forms.
2. Registration forms, excel document, and payment can be collected closer to the race date. Payment can be made individually or one lump sum by the corporation.
3. On race day racers can run/walk at their own pace and meet up at the after party to celebrate!
* Running wave designated for your Corporation/Group of 50 plus runners
* Special recognition at the event & MORE
Switching/replacing members of your teams’ roster are to be made via email to email@example.com. In the subject line please type, Your Team Name ‘ROSTER CHANGE’. In the body of the email please provide the name and birth date of the racer no longer running and include a scanned copy of the new runners signed registration form.
What are you waiting for? CREATE A TEAM & JOIN THE LIST IN 2020!
Thank you to our 2019 Teams!
Miami Valley Steel
Whitewater Eye Center
Whitewater Eye Center
Corner Stone Church
Greenville Wrestling Team
How I Met Your Mudder!
Dylan Williams Forever an All Star Foundation
Queen City Spartans
GHS Class of '94